1. Items can be exchanged fourteen (14) days from receipt of delivered merchandise.
2. Exchange of items for local and international orders are allowed. Each account will be given two (2) FREE exchange credits. Meaning, for the first two (2) exchange requests, harlan + holden will pay for all shipping fees involved. When sending back an item for exchange using the free credit, the customer will be requested to arrange the shipping back to harlan + holden. The customer can choose 'charge to recipient' as payment method or we can arrange a bank deposit (only available to Philippine customers). All shipping fees for succeeding exchange requests, after the two (2) free exchange credits, will be charged to the customer.
3. Items should be in original packaging with tags attached to garment, no visible damage, and unworn.
4. Items can be exchanged at any of our stores in Manila by presenting the official receipt or sales invoice and the actual merchandise.
5. Exchange may be in the form of store credit that can be used online or in our stores in Manila.
6. Once items are received by us, we will send a confirmation via email.
For more information, please email us.